Thursday, March 2, 2017

Quantity over Quality

You may have noticed that there is a distinct lack of posts this month. To be honest finding time to write between work, family and riding is becoming quite challenging. So, in an effort to make the content more interesting I am going to cease writing about the weekly training. I keep notes within Strava so if you really want to know what my training looks like and what’s going on you can find me there and follow along.

After over 10 years of writing it’s sometimes hard to get the creative juices flowing. Without the usual blathering’s about training you can expect the posts to fall broadly into 3 categories; Race Reports, Reviews and Special Items. This is much more interesting that reading about over-unders, sweet spot zones and so on.

As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.