Monday, October 31, 2016

October Summary

What started as a quiet month picked up steam. I rode every single day and ended up with 39 activities due to CX races. I am pretty close to completing two virtual challenges; one is the length of the UK and the other across the USA. Both of these will wrap up next month. November is a crazy month with something happening virtually every weekend. From there it’s into the holidays and the end of the year!

image

I need to catch up on training posts but trust me I am putting in the miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.