Thursday, January 28, 2016

Gravel Gear; Bottle Cages

Bottle Cages, not the most interesting of bike items, but interestingly one that you can spend $5 or $100 on! I went for the lower end of the spectrum. I did however have some specifics in mind.

Because of the Tangle Bag that I will be fitting I needed to get some side entry cages that would allow me to pull the bottle out to the side rather than up which would be impeded by the bag. I did a bit of research, not much but some and decided on the Lezyne Side Load Flow Bottle Cage. They arrived and I fitted them.

Accidentally I ordered two right hand cages. This actually means, when mounted, I can pull out the bottles one from the left and one from the right.

cages

They were taken for their maiden voyage last weekend performed without issue. Cheap, light and functional, can’t argue with that!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.