Monday, February 9, 2015

SOB50k Wk 14

So last week was the week to bridge from unsigned up for Sean O’Brien to the signed up for Bandit and so I added in an extra week. This is how it shook out.

Monday 8 miles. First run since Calico50k, felt hard/easy, happy with result. 16th day in a row, Tuesday is a rest day

Tuesday Off!

Wednesday 4 miles. Felt harder than it should, early start, long day and late dinner catch up with me!

Thursday 8 miles. Nice little trail run in my new Saucony Peregrine 5s, left too late without a head torch and ran home in the dark!

image

Thursday. 7 miles. Another trail run. Found a little back trail that has an insane climb! 40% grade!

image

Friday. Off

Saturday 21 miles. Met up with some folks and ran nearly 11 miles with them and then ran another 10 by myself. This was very unplanned, as in I poorly planned it and instead of a pack and food etc. I basically ran 20 miles on a glass of water and a single serving of peanut butter! In all honesty I felt fine at the end albeit a bit hungry, not something that I would recommend but it was a low effort endurance Z2/3 kinda run. If you’re in Westlake Village, check out Joi Café, amazing vegan food run/co-owned by a buddy of mine! You won’t be disappointed!

image

Sunday. Easy ride and a 20 minute run to roll the running mileage up to 50 for the week.

Totals;

  • Run; 6 runs, 50.10 miles in 7:42
  • Bike; 1 bike 16:85 miles in 1:00

This week is a Taper and then per my last post I am on a 7 week build to Leona Divide 50m!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.