Monday, February 23, 2015

SB9T Week 1

The last couple of weeks have been fairly light. I carried a twingy knee pain into the Bandit 50k and that meant that the week prior was kept to a minimum. Not so much a taper but more of a full stop. The race took more out of me than I thought so I took and very easy week the week after the race and really only started to get back in the game the following weekend.

So with that in mind it was very light with one run on the Sunday for 7.5 miles and a 17 mile bike ride on the Saturday.

My plan is to get back in the saddle next week and start to ramp up for Santa Barbara Nine Trails which is 5 weeks away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.