Monday, May 5, 2014

New addition to the family…

No not another dog, or bike, or dear god a child…a treadmill.

Becca and I decided to get a treadmill. Like a bike trainer it’s a great tool to have in your toolkit, I did a bit of research and decided that we really didn’t need to have all the bells and whistles, but have decline (the opposite of incline) would be useful and I posted as much on my status on Facebook looking for suggestions/ recommendations. Later that day a friend posted that she had one to sell! That weekend we went to see it, paid for it and set it up…job done! 

So I present our new (to us), Nordictrack Commercial 2150 I am sure we will be spending many miles together!image
All set with new treadmill in place in front of the Roude Léiw...and now all the better to do Chrysalis...oh and Cali seems to like it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.