Sunday, October 28, 2012

Planning 2014!

I have a pretty good straw man plan for 2013 so now its time to think about 2014! Planning races is like planning vacations; you need to have one or two on the horizon at any given time!

So thinking ahead I signed up for Ironman Lake Tahoe as a wetsuit stripper…rationale; fun, it has finite time span – so I can go and watch some more of the race later, be part of a someone’s day!

You gotta think ahead…this event sold out in a couple of days and volunteers get primo priority for signing up for the following year!

image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.