Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Lazy tourist!

Lindsay rightly pointed out that there were no photos from my London trip so here are a few…places in order.

London’passing through, Hampton Court, Howletts Zoo, Canterbury and surround, Whytecliffe on Sea, London; Natural History Museum, London Eye, Thames Trip, Covent Garden, Bus Tour….2 days traveling and 8 days on the ground, family friends, tourist stuff…done!

None are great, they are all taken with my iPhone and/or Instagram or Hipstermatic…like I said lazy tourist!

1 comment:

  1. My phone camera is all I use anymore... Too lazy to carry multiple cameras. At least technology has evolved to where you can actually see what's in a phone-camera picture... :)

    Thanks for sharing these, lazy tourist!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.