Monday, January 31, 2011

QuadCast Episode 44; I am Imelda Marcos!

So in this episode I talk about my last race, the 13.1 Los Angeles race from a couple of weeks ago...it all went rather well. I give you a quick run down on the gear. I discuss my shift to fore/midfoot running and my Imelda Marcos habit! I talk about the Natural Running book that I have just finished and how that is coming into play. I give you a quick lesson on how to pronounce words that end in Shire and the fact that people should say morning when I say morning to them...yes I should have had more coffee!!!

Music in this show is Daylight by Matt & Kim...so much fun!

You can listen to the Podcast through iTunes by clicking here or stream it in the widget on the right hand margin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.