Thursday, November 25, 2010

From snow to sand…

Winter in Chicago 1Sorry this is a little late, but this is a quick post to announce the winner of the13.1 LA competition I posted last week.

Having toted up the entries, I used randomnumber.org and through the power of the interwebs the winner is….drumroll…Kovas Palubinskas. Congratulations Kovas. drop me a line and I will get you entry code on it’s way to you. If you can’t make let me know and I will pull another winner.

I am pretty sure that come January you’ll be wanting a break from the snow and midwinter trip to sunny Southern California for a nice run along Venice Boardwalk will be just what you need!

1 comment:

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.