Sunday, October 3, 2010

From God’s house to Aladdin’s cave…

Awesome weekend! Fantastic hitch- (apart from the obvious one) less wedding. I had a chance to catch up with a bunch of people I haven’t seen in a long time and was delighted to see one of my oldest American friends 10 years plus tie the knot to a fantastic girl!

Wedding Having some fun with my iPhone camera using an app called Hipstamatic

During the lull between the reception and dinner in the evening  I snuck out and headed to Brooklyn, pulled up outside the shop and thought, nah this is wrong, was I wrong, it was an Aladdin's cave of bike goodness:

image Snagged from Google Street View…this was really not what I was expecting!

Get a tissue…there will be drooling!

Bikes photo (48)photo (49)photo (50)  And my new baby…well same model in a different size!

photo (51)

It’s due to arrive in a couple of days and them I am off to be fitted. Their sale continues, check out their website here!