Saturday, September 11, 2010

QuadCast; Episode 37

In case you’re wondering what this is I also have a podcast which, while recently having had a bit of a hiatus, is back up and running (excuse the pun). I am migrating the show notes to this blog for the sake of ease and my sanity so every week or so you’ll see a post like this pop up, don’t panic though it won’t impact my usual written ramblings

*******************

In this episode I head out on my bike for a wee ride around the neighborhood. I bump into a mechanical issue but it's not too much of a drama and I ride on through the rest of the ride. I talk about the difference between training in Zone 2 and Zone 3 from a recovery perspective and the after effects of last weeks long run on this weeks training.

This week I also had an encounter with a Hellerwork practitioner which was...interesting!

As always you can email me with comments or questions please feel free to drop me a line a quadrathon@gmail.com or follow me on twitter.com/@quadrathon.

You can listen to the podcast through iTunes by clicking here or download it by clicking here.