Wednesday, September 1, 2010

B.L.D.

I have two nemeses at work! I work in IT, trust me the image of coffee, Red Bull and candy are true…well mostly, my company does provide some healthier options but on the whole there are plenty of crap treats available. Most recently there are two major culprits.

image image

Willy Wonka Chocolate, multiple bags; temporary, but ongoing for a week now

M&M…free! This bowl is about 16” in diameter; permanent, I pass it abut 6 times a day

So here’s the deal, I will post a photo of my breakfast, lunch and dinner every day for the next month and probably a few snacks in between. Now if I show you mine you can show me yours. If you want to play let me know and I will give you admin rights to the contest blogsite, iPhone users can use Blogrium; it’s what I used in Hawaii and San Diego, Blackberry users can try this or upload a photo directly, if you wanna play just send me an email, there’s no prize, just the pride is staying on the straight and narrow, personally I hoping to the tune of 8-10lbs!

Day 1 is posted you can see it here.

Trust me you will be sick of the sight of oatmeal by the end of September!