Wednesday, May 21, 2008

An alternative 10k

Just a mini milestone in my short blogging career, this week I hit the 10,000 hit count on my Frappr map, for those of you who read this in a reader you will have never seen it and for those of you who only read the most recent post at the top of the page likewise, but scroll right to the very bottom and it’s there in all it’s technographic, geographic, technicolor gloriousness, it’s not super accurate as it includes my visits and I am an avid reader of my exploits!

Please feel free to add yourself and tell us where you’re from, you don’t need a picture but it’s more fun if you do. Oh and of course your can always add one to your blog!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! What an achievment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And shortly thereafter...you reached the end of the Internet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohooo!!!! that's some serious internet love you've got!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The link doesn't work :-( You know me, gotta look at the linkys :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks homie! That's pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.