Sunday, July 22, 2007

Good input equals good output!

As a regular contributor to the Nike+ message boards I was prompted to start a thread entitled The Nutrition Team; eating better for better results.

To me a diet is not something you "go on" but it is what you eat day after week after month etc, I was once told by someone much wiser than me; "the only thing you need to be able to do to cook is to read", so pick up a cook book and give it a whirl.

I am a big fan of developing both a nutrition and hydration strategy for pre, during and post races, and with my ultimate goal of running ultra distances, it is important to me personally that I have these dialed in before race day. In addition I am a bit of a foody and enjoy cooking and of course eating.

In the spirit of total disclosure here’s a glimpse into my soul…well not quite but at least the soul of my kitchen. Click on the fridge for a contents list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.