Sunday, March 4, 2007

Accessorize your Quadrathlon T shirt

So I was trawling across the Internet and I came across a company that creates the rubber bracelets, a'la Livestrong, and I thought what a nice complement to our new shirt.

I wanted to take a straw poll on whether the runners here would be interested in getting them. They are quite inexpensive and there are several price point breaks depending on the quantity ordered. In the spirit of their original purpose - charity, I would like to suggest that those who are interested add an 'x' amount to their payment the total donation after costs would then go to a charity that the winners select.

Anyway list your thoughts in the Nike forum over the next few days and we'll see where this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.