Tuesday, January 2, 2007

What's with this funky blog title?

Well let me explain. The Quadrathon, actually the Quadrathlon was originally two (male/female) events comprising four disciplines; 1 mile, 5K, 10K and overall distance event masterminded by Snowcrash on the Nike+ site. The purpose of this blog was to highlight the event and results and provide the competitors with a place to visit that they could catch up on all the gossip. I never had any real intention of it becoming a real or personal blog but along the way I hijacked it and it became exactly that!

That was in 2006!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post and leaving a comment, if you are entering a contest, please ensure you put some sort of unique name down so I can get back to you. E-mail addresses are ONLY displayed to me, and never shared, sold, pilfered, or anything else unhappy.